I just read the TestNetNieuws. It contains a review of “de held die voor mijn nachtrust zorgt”. The exciting things about publishing books is that you have to let go. Once it is finished, its up to the readers to value it. Reviews are one way of getting feedback on what people think the book is about. This can be quite different than what you as an author intented, you newer know. But Hans van Loenhoud understood. I am pleased with his comment. If you like you can read the review on www.echtewereld.nl.
- RT @VALORIPublic: Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop hubs.ly/H07MCnr0 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testmanager #testnet 5 days ago
- RT @esconfs: Why not re-watch @DerkJanDeGrood #webinar 'Creating #Agile #Test Strategies for Larger Enterprises' ow.ly/Jyfc30cCto9 5 days ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Meer uit je testaanpak halen, de context bepaalt de verbeteringen hubs.ly/H07MCy10 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testing 1 week ago
- Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dos… https://t.co/qO2a06LOJe 2 weeks ago
- Agile way of working at ING Netherlands youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZK… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/agi… 3 weeks ago