I just read the TestNetNieuws. It contains a review of “de held die voor mijn nachtrust zorgt”. The exciting things about publishing books is that you have to let go. Once it is finished, its up to the readers to value it. Reviews are one way of getting feedback on what people think the book is about. This can be quite different than what you as an author intented, you newer know. But Hans van Loenhoud understood. I am pleased with his comment. If you like you can read the review on www.echtewereld.nl.
- @mpkhosla fortunatly not stuck, But utilising my #AWT : AirPort Waiting time :-) 4 days ago
- @DuncNisbet @mheusser @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla sitting at the AirPort working on ... tmi.me/1fjEto 4 days ago
- The 22nd Testing Retreat was awesome ! djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/the… https://t.co/LRtUh0c2DO 5 days ago
- @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla Hi Martin, Looking foreward to read your views on this... 5 days ago
- @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mpkhosla great to notice it is a liked topic 5 days ago