I just read the TestNetNieuws. It contains a review of “de held die voor mijn nachtrust zorgt”. The exciting things about publishing books is that you have to let go. Once it is finished, its up to the readers to value it. Reviews are one way of getting feedback on what people think the book is about. This can be quite different than what you as an author intented, you newer know. But Hans van Loenhoud understood. I am pleased with his comment. If you like you can read the review on www.echtewereld.nl.
- RT @jtmuehlberg: @DerkJanDeGrood There should be one waiting in my office mailbox, too. Looking forward! 23 hours ago
- What makes the Agile tester....#workshop at the Spanish test academy youtube.com/watch?v=5fstUV… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/wha… 1 day ago
- The Little Book of Testing Wisdom djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/the… https://t.co/On52itpfgo 4 days ago
- Nearly home, Thanks for a great conference, it was good meeting you all #agiletd @AgileTD https://t.co/Q90JiiH1jO 3 weeks ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Wil je jouw Business Analyse skills verbeteren? Meld je aan voor de tweedaagse BABOK® training, 18 december en 8 januari… 3 weeks ago