I just read the TestNetNieuws. It contains a review of “de held die voor mijn nachtrust zorgt”. The exciting things about publishing books is that you have to let go. Once it is finished, its up to the readers to value it. Reviews are one way of getting feedback on what people think the book is about. This can be quite different than what you as an author intented, you newer know. But Hans van Loenhoud understood. I am pleased with his comment. If you like you can read the review on www.echtewereld.nl.
- I am looking forward it as well! twitter.com/claubs_uy/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @esconfs: What specialism’s should You Adapt to Become a Better Tester? Watch the webinar ... tmi.me/1fkc1s 2 weeks ago
- Scaling Agile Interactive Session djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/sca… 3 weeks ago
- Morning #coffee is made with my vintage tefal today...how do you make your coffee today? https://t.co/G6GgLu2hsV 1 month ago
- Mobile Testing Mindmap djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/mob… https://t.co/f9f3T3xcPq 1 month ago