I just read the TestNetNieuws. It contains a review of “de held die voor mijn nachtrust zorgt”. The exciting things about publishing books is that you have to let go. Once it is finished, its up to the readers to value it. Reviews are one way of getting feedback on what people think the book is about. This can be quite different than what you as an author intented, you newer know. But Hans van Loenhoud understood. I am pleased with his comment. If you like you can read the review on www.echtewereld.nl.
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied (As an Agile Coach)- slides of my #AgileTD presentation. @AgileTD… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Product ownership – beyond saying no. A new article in the bits@chips djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/11/23/pro… https://t.co/C8aI4pg50x 1 day ago
- RT @DerkJanDeGrood: You got an issue? Check-it!” youtube.com/watch?v=vdaS5m… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/11/23/you… 1 day ago
- RT @yarasenger: The #Agile Track is incredible! Register thedevconf.com/tdc/2021/futur… Technical committee: Carlos Baldissera @JulianoRibeiro Pa… 2 days ago
- You got an issue? Check-it!” youtube.com/watch?v=vdaS5m… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/11/23/you… 6 days ago