- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I made an introduction into SCRUM. I used it to explain te impact SCRUM can have on test teams that currently work primary with sequential development. It is an interactive session that contains some statements for discussion, and highlights a … Continue reading
The new testing experience is out. You are welcome to read my contribution. The title of the article is A personal approach and value chain thinking – Two pillars of successful testing. It explains two important factors that I think … Continue reading
In het artikel ‘ Weg met die testfase, of toch niet?” ga ik in op de vele discussies over hoe testen in de nabije toekomst georganiseerd gaat worden. Het testvak staat niet stil, vanaf het moment dat de ontwikkelaars gingen … Continue reading
Last week we had a session with the full #juboco committee. We planned the book launch of our new book on the future of testing.
On behalf of the Qualtech team I as Dutch country ambassadors Bob an I like to share the invitation below: As we bring EuroSTAR back to the Netherlands, and celebrate 20 years of great testing at EuroSTAR, we want you … Continue reading
Yesterday I gave a training together with Guido Dulos for Menzis. With the training we aimed to improve visibility of the test team. it was a nice event, also for us as trainers. Due to the high interactivity of the … Continue reading