With two other colleagues from Valori, I joined the SCRUM master class by Ken Schwaber. It was a practical hands-on training. But it contained quite some principles, mind-set and ethics as well. For me it yielded in great ideas and a much better understanding of the true ideas behind SCRUM. With this knowledge I think I’ll be able to support organizations much better in their Agile testing, but Agile is of course much wider than testing alone. Altogether a good way to spent my days in Amsterdam. Below a photo of the July class.
- I am looking forward it as well! twitter.com/claubs_uy/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @esconfs: What specialism’s should You Adapt to Become a Better Tester? Watch the webinar ... tmi.me/1fkc1s 2 weeks ago
- Scaling Agile Interactive Session djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/sca… 3 weeks ago
- Morning #coffee is made with my vintage tefal today...how do you make your coffee today? https://t.co/G6GgLu2hsV 1 month ago
- Mobile Testing Mindmap djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/mob… https://t.co/f9f3T3xcPq 1 month ago