With two other colleagues from Valori, I joined the SCRUM master class by Ken Schwaber. It was a practical hands-on training. But it contained quite some principles, mind-set and ethics as well. For me it yielded in great ideas and a much better understanding of the true ideas behind SCRUM. With this knowledge I think I’ll be able to support organizations much better in their Agile testing, but Agile is of course much wider than testing alone. Altogether a good way to spent my days in Amsterdam. Below a photo of the July class.
- Test your #Agile #Roadmap- download the challenging questions sheet djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/tes… https://t.co/ErT44QcaJ5 14 hours ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop hubs.ly/H07MCnr0 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testmanager #testnet 1 week ago
- RT @esconfs: Why not re-watch @DerkJanDeGrood #webinar 'Creating #Agile #Test Strategies for Larger Enterprises' ow.ly/Jyfc30cCto9 1 week ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Meer uit je testaanpak halen, de context bepaalt de verbeteringen hubs.ly/H07MCy10 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testing 1 week ago
- Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dos… https://t.co/qO2a06LOJe 3 weeks ago