With two other colleagues from Valori, I joined the SCRUM master class by Ken Schwaber. It was a practical hands-on training. But it contained quite some principles, mind-set and ethics as well. For me it yielded in great ideas and a much better understanding of the true ideas behind SCRUM. With this knowledge I think I’ll be able to support organizations much better in their Agile testing, but Agile is of course much wider than testing alone. Altogether a good way to spent my days in Amsterdam. Below a photo of the July class.
- RT @jtmuehlberg: @DerkJanDeGrood There should be one waiting in my office mailbox, too. Looking forward! 21 hours ago
- What makes the Agile tester....#workshop at the Spanish test academy youtube.com/watch?v=5fstUV… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/wha… 1 day ago
- The Little Book of Testing Wisdom djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/the… https://t.co/On52itpfgo 4 days ago
- Nearly home, Thanks for a great conference, it was good meeting you all #agiletd @AgileTD https://t.co/Q90JiiH1jO 3 weeks ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Wil je jouw Business Analyse skills verbeteren? Meld je aan voor de tweedaagse BABOK® training, 18 december en 8 januari… 3 weeks ago