With two other colleagues from Valori, I joined the SCRUM master class by Ken Schwaber. It was a practical hands-on training. But it contained quite some principles, mind-set and ethics as well. For me it yielded in great ideas and a much better understanding of the true ideas behind SCRUM. With this knowledge I think I’ll be able to support organizations much better in their Agile testing, but Agile is of course much wider than testing alone. Altogether a good way to spent my days in Amsterdam. Below a photo of the July class.
- @mpkhosla fortunatly not stuck, But utilising my #AWT : AirPort Waiting time :-) 4 days ago
- @DuncNisbet @mheusser @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla sitting at the AirPort working on ... tmi.me/1fjEto 4 days ago
- The 22nd Testing Retreat was awesome ! djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/the… https://t.co/LRtUh0c2DO 5 days ago
- @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla Hi Martin, Looking foreward to read your views on this... 5 days ago
- @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mpkhosla great to notice it is a liked topic 5 days ago