At the TestNet event Valori gave a game session where participants learned the working of Kanban by playing the simulation game. I was game-leader for one of the three tables, but as you can see on the picture was drawn into the game as well.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 🚨 Do not miss it! 🚨 The 3rd edition of #AgileTDUSA will take place on 21 - 25 June 2020 in #Chicago, IL. The #AgileTDUSA #C… 3 days ago
- The 24th Testing Retreat was Awesome #testingretreat djdegrood.wordpress.com/2019/09/09/the… https://t.co/H00FoRbhy3 1 week ago
- RT @rikmarselis: Interesting and inspiring discussions about the testing profession at the 24th Testing Retreat. Nice company and nice wea… 1 week ago
- RT @rikmarselis: About scaling agile: There’s a difference between building a rowing boat and building an ocean liner. Building an ocean… 1 week ago
- @awadesqe Thanks! 1 week ago