I was checking the stats of my wordpress site. It is nice to see that it is visited by people from all over the world. As I expected it is visited by Testers from the Netherlands most, followed by UK and US. Funny to see how there seems to be a lack of testers in other regions of the world. Most can be explained I think, but some are surprising. No Chinese testers visit my site. Should their not be more testers in Mexico? Why is Kenya orange but its surrounding countries not? I do not know.
- @ard_kramer You sure were ! 3 days ago
- Striving for CI/CD at the [SC]2 conference djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/str… 1 week ago
- @deefex : I think you are right. redundant seems much better. Thanks for adressing twitter.com/deefex/status/… 1 week ago
- When a Test Manager Makes a Difference djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/whe… https://t.co/0FCxOaK8Pf 1 week ago
- RT @AgileTD: Be ready for the future with the session of @DerkJanDeGrood about "Trends & future in software Testing" in #AgileTD https://t.… 1 week ago