I was checking the stats of my wordpress site. It is nice to see that it is visited by people from all over the world. As I expected it is visited by Testers from the Netherlands most, followed by UK and US. Funny to see how there seems to be a lack of testers in other regions of the world. Most can be explained I think, but some are surprising. No Chinese testers visit my site. Should their not be more testers in Mexico? Why is Kenya orange but its surrounding countries not? I do not know.
- RT @VALORIPublic: Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop hubs.ly/H07MCnr0 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testmanager #testnet 4 days ago
- RT @esconfs: Why not re-watch @DerkJanDeGrood #webinar 'Creating #Agile #Test Strategies for Larger Enterprises' ow.ly/Jyfc30cCto9 4 days ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Meer uit je testaanpak halen, de context bepaalt de verbeteringen hubs.ly/H07MCy10 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testing 1 week ago
- Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dos… https://t.co/qO2a06LOJe 2 weeks ago
- Agile way of working at ING Netherlands youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZK… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/agi… 2 weeks ago