I was checking the stats of my wordpress site. It is nice to see that it is visited by people from all over the world. As I expected it is visited by Testers from the Netherlands most, followed by UK and US. Funny to see how there seems to be a lack of testers in other regions of the world. Most can be explained I think, but some are surprising. No Chinese testers visit my site. Should their not be more testers in Mexico? Why is Kenya orange but its surrounding countries not? I do not know.
- Legocity is growing, just as the inter-team collaboration is #scaling agile @TestNetNL @VALORIPublic https://t.co/X51wemAyTC 6 days ago
- Integratienota issues while scaling agile during @TestNetNL game @VALORIPublic https://t.co/nWa6v7uL4C 6 days ago
- There is still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/the… 1 week ago
- Valori op het testnet voorjaar evenement: valori.nl/evenementen/vo… 1 week ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Een succesvolle toepassing van #Agile vereist dat er veel verandert in een organisatie. Dit levert weerstand en onzekerhe… 1 week ago