I was checking the stats of my wordpress site. It is nice to see that it is visited by people from all over the world. As I expected it is visited by Testers from the Netherlands most, followed by UK and US. Funny to see how there seems to be a lack of testers in other regions of the world. Most can be explained I think, but some are surprising. No Chinese testers visit my site. Should their not be more testers in Mexico? Why is Kenya orange but its surrounding countries not? I do not know.
- How to make an impact as project manager in an Agile environment djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/11/22/how… 2 weeks ago
- In 2021 I collaborated with Eric de Graaf and Rene van Veldhuijzen on a presentation about test automation. Althoug… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Day 2 of the NIMA Masterclass Agile Marketing djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/10/04/day… 2 months ago
- NIMA Mastercourse Agile Marketing Transformation djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/09/29/nim… 2 months ago
- Back to Basic? – Presentation on the IPMA Day djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/09/19/bac… 2 months ago