Testnieuws.nl has posted a photo impression of the Dutch testing day. Check it out if you want an impression of the event. One photo was not published, as not to alarm the participants who might not have noticed. For unclear reasons Derk-Jan seems to be out of sync with his shadow image…”I thought I saw something moving in the corner of my eye”, said Derk-Jan, “It distracted me, but I decided to continue with my presentation”. We are still investigating the matter and are open for tips and suggestions.
- RT @VALORIPublic: Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop hubs.ly/H07MCnr0 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testmanager #testnet 5 days ago
- RT @esconfs: Why not re-watch @DerkJanDeGrood #webinar 'Creating #Agile #Test Strategies for Larger Enterprises' ow.ly/Jyfc30cCto9 5 days ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Meer uit je testaanpak halen, de context bepaalt de verbeteringen hubs.ly/H07MCy10 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testing 1 week ago
- Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dos… https://t.co/qO2a06LOJe 2 weeks ago
- Agile way of working at ING Netherlands youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZK… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/agi… 3 weeks ago