Testnieuws.nl has posted a photo impression of the Dutch testing day. Check it out if you want an impression of the event. One photo was not published, as not to alarm the participants who might not have noticed. For unclear reasons Derk-Jan seems to be out of sync with his shadow image…”I thought I saw something moving in the corner of my eye”, said Derk-Jan, “It distracted me, but I decided to continue with my presentation”. We are still investigating the matter and are open for tips and suggestions.
- @mpkhosla fortunatly not stuck, But utilising my #AWT : AirPort Waiting time :-) 4 days ago
- @DuncNisbet @mheusser @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla sitting at the AirPort working on ... tmi.me/1fjEto 4 days ago
- The 22nd Testing Retreat was awesome ! djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/the… https://t.co/LRtUh0c2DO 5 days ago
- @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla Hi Martin, Looking foreward to read your views on this... 5 days ago
- @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mpkhosla great to notice it is a liked topic 5 days ago