Testnieuws.nl has posted a photo impression of the Dutch testing day. Check it out if you want an impression of the event. One photo was not published, as not to alarm the participants who might not have noticed. For unclear reasons Derk-Jan seems to be out of sync with his shadow image…”I thought I saw something moving in the corner of my eye”, said Derk-Jan, “It distracted me, but I decided to continue with my presentation”. We are still investigating the matter and are open for tips and suggestions.
- I am looking forward it as well! twitter.com/claubs_uy/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @esconfs: What specialism’s should You Adapt to Become a Better Tester? Watch the webinar ... tmi.me/1fkc1s 2 weeks ago
- Scaling Agile Interactive Session djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/sca… 3 weeks ago
- Morning #coffee is made with my vintage tefal today...how do you make your coffee today? https://t.co/G6GgLu2hsV 1 month ago
- Mobile Testing Mindmap djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/mob… https://t.co/f9f3T3xcPq 1 month ago