- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Monthly Archives: January 2013
I have been trying to draw a picture that illustrates the relation between agile development, agile testing and had problems with pin pointing the agile organization. This picture I found on the ‘Agile kanban Cafe’. It is a different … Continue reading
I promised to keep you up to date about my Utest experience. I signed up to Utest some months ago. When you sign up for Utest you have to create your profile. In this profile you can state your expertise … Continue reading
At the Belgium testing days and the STAREast conference I’ll be hosting a session about kanban for test teams. This video introduces the topic and explains why kanban can be of benefit for your test team.