Normally I do not make that much new years resoltions.
But on day one of this year, I suddenly found myself making a list. There are a lot of developments in the testing trade, so its not hard to come up with new challenges. Regarding testing I plan to:
– help other organisations to get more out of their agile test processes.
– apply kanban in one or more testteams.
– learn more about testautomation and integrate it further in my test vision.
– provide training sessions with a strong focus on experience, gaming and interactivity.
– being involved in various conferences, review, program board, track chair, etc
– share my experiences with my fellow testers by means of blogs, columns, articles and presentations.
– co-operate with my peer-testers in order to learn and have fun.
– remain adaptive, and keep open for new resolutions throughout the year.
This later one being a vital one of course, since that keeps the options open. what are your plans for this year?