This post is a little out of the box. But hey it’s Friday, so why not?
One of my hobbies is making the perfect espresso and trying to make cappuccinos.
Latte art is the skill of poring your milk in such a way that it creates nice patterns in the coffee. Although I am still trying to master the skill, this rosetta worked out pretty well.
- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark