This post is a little out of the box. But hey it’s Friday, so why not?
One of my hobbies is making the perfect espresso and trying to make cappuccinos.
Latte art is the skill of poring your milk in such a way that it creates nice patterns in the coffee. Although I am still trying to master the skill, this rosetta worked out pretty well.
- Tutorial on the Agile Testing Days – a brief introduction
- Full Keynote Recording: The Art of Excellence – Adding value as an IT professional
- State of CI/CD – Results of our workshop on continues integration and deployment
- Next gen testers don’t know waterfall
- The 2018 State of Testing Report is out!