In February I spoke at the BTD. This is my video impression of the conference, it is a non-linear spoken report…It was a good conference…and gave me some nice ideas. It was also intensive. If I look at my final take, I look much more tired than in the first minute of the video.
- @ard_kramer You sure were ! 3 days ago
- Striving for CI/CD at the [SC]2 conference djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/str… 1 week ago
- @deefex : I think you are right. redundant seems much better. Thanks for adressing twitter.com/deefex/status/… 1 week ago
- When a Test Manager Makes a Difference djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/whe… https://t.co/0FCxOaK8Pf 1 week ago
- RT @AgileTD: Be ready for the future with the session of @DerkJanDeGrood about "Trends & future in software Testing" in #AgileTD https://t.… 1 week ago