- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Last week I gave a workshop to identify and define the test processes used at the test department of a customer. Part of the workshop is identifing deliverables and stakeholders During this workshop we stumbled upon the smoke test of … Continue reading
Testnieuws.nl published my column “The discontinuity of test improvements”. In this column I raise the question whether we are wrong in assuming that test process improvement is a continue process. The way in which you work towards the higher maturity … Continue reading