I look back on a finished test cycle and ask myself the question: What techniques did I use to find and recognize the bugs I found. I wrote and article in professional tester magazine and will be giving a presentation about various techniques on the QA&Test conference in October 2013. In the video I show a technique classification model I made for these events. This was the first App – test cycle I did after creating the model, and I used it to validate the model.
- I am looking forward it as well! twitter.com/claubs_uy/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @esconfs: What specialism’s should You Adapt to Become a Better Tester? Watch the webinar ... tmi.me/1fkc1s 2 weeks ago
- Scaling Agile Interactive Session djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/sca… 3 weeks ago
- Morning #coffee is made with my vintage tefal today...how do you make your coffee today? https://t.co/G6GgLu2hsV 1 month ago
- Mobile Testing Mindmap djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/mob… https://t.co/f9f3T3xcPq 1 month ago