I look back on a finished test cycle and ask myself the question: What techniques did I use to find and recognize the bugs I found. I wrote and article in professional tester magazine and will be giving a presentation about various techniques on the QA&Test conference in October 2013. In the video I show a technique classification model I made for these events. This was the first App – test cycle I did after creating the model, and I used it to validate the model.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: Check out our tutorial speakers line-up including: @janetgregoryca @lisacrispin @rahul_verma @tariq_king @alex_schl @… 1 month ago
- RT @ard_kramer: On stage at #inflectracon OrangeCrest Consulting B.V. Inflectra Corporation lnkd.in/eBR4F8qt 1 month ago
- RT @OtherDevOpsGene: Watching the Friday morning #InflectraCon keynote with @jefferyepayne talking about food and “What do #DevOps, #DevSec… 1 month ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 1 of the 7 tutorials at #AgileTDUSA in Chicago this June is the one led by @DerkJanDeGrood & @jjcannegieter "TEST MANAGEMEN… 1 month ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: *Tutorial* Did you know there's still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently? Join @DerkJanDeGrood &… 1 month ago