I look back on a finished test cycle and ask myself the question: What techniques did I use to find and recognize the bugs I found. I wrote and article in professional tester magazine and will be giving a presentation about various techniques on the QA&Test conference in October 2013. In the video I show a technique classification model I made for these events. This was the first App – test cycle I did after creating the model, and I used it to validate the model.
- Test your #Agile #Roadmap- download the challenging questions sheet djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/tes… https://t.co/ErT44QcaJ5 14 hours ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop hubs.ly/H07MCnr0 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testmanager #testnet 1 week ago
- RT @esconfs: Why not re-watch @DerkJanDeGrood #webinar 'Creating #Agile #Test Strategies for Larger Enterprises' ow.ly/Jyfc30cCto9 1 week ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Meer uit je testaanpak halen, de context bepaalt de verbeteringen hubs.ly/H07MCy10 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testing 1 week ago
- Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dos… https://t.co/qO2a06LOJe 3 weeks ago