I look back on a finished test cycle and ask myself the question: What techniques did I use to find and recognize the bugs I found. I wrote and article in professional tester magazine and will be giving a presentation about various techniques on the QA&Test conference in October 2013. In the video I show a technique classification model I made for these events. This was the first App – test cycle I did after creating the model, and I used it to validate the model.
- RT @jtmuehlberg: @DerkJanDeGrood There should be one waiting in my office mailbox, too. Looking forward! 22 hours ago
- What makes the Agile tester....#workshop at the Spanish test academy youtube.com/watch?v=5fstUV… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/wha… 1 day ago
- The Little Book of Testing Wisdom djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/the… https://t.co/On52itpfgo 4 days ago
- Nearly home, Thanks for a great conference, it was good meeting you all #agiletd @AgileTD https://t.co/Q90JiiH1jO 3 weeks ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Wil je jouw Business Analyse skills verbeteren? Meld je aan voor de tweedaagse BABOK® training, 18 december en 8 januari… 3 weeks ago