I look back on a finished test cycle and ask myself the question: What techniques did I use to find and recognize the bugs I found. I wrote and article in professional tester magazine and will be giving a presentation about various techniques on the QA&Test conference in October 2013. In the video I show a technique classification model I made for these events. This was the first App – test cycle I did after creating the model, and I used it to validate the model.
- The 2018 State of Testing Report is out! djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/the… https://t.co/b9BppOF7Ez 17 hours ago
- @_basdijkstra the agile adoption was further than I thought. See pic. An even distribution of agile, Scrum and wate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @_basdijkstra I Still do not have clear view of the state of testing in uruguy. Not enough for a blogpost. 2 weeks ago
- RT @jjcannegieter: First session with @DerkJanDeGrood to prepare our tutorial 'Test management in Agile' at @AgileTD https://t.co/9FcUCM57ZI 2 weeks ago
- RT @workroomprds: Wahey! twitter.com/testingcup/sta… 2 weeks ago