I look back on a finished test cycle and ask myself the question: What techniques did I use to find and recognize the bugs I found. I wrote and article in professional tester magazine and will be giving a presentation about various techniques on the QA&Test conference in October 2013. In the video I show a technique classification model I made for these events. This was the first App – test cycle I did after creating the model, and I used it to validate the model.
- @mpkhosla fortunatly not stuck, But utilising my #AWT : AirPort Waiting time :-) 3 days ago
- @DuncNisbet @mheusser @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla sitting at the AirPort working on ... tmi.me/1fjEto 3 days ago
- The 22nd Testing Retreat was awesome ! djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/the… https://t.co/LRtUh0c2DO 3 days ago
- @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @mpkhosla Hi Martin, Looking foreward to read your views on this... 3 days ago
- @mheusser @DuncNisbet @mariakedemo @martin_jansson @neilttweet @mpkhosla great to notice it is a liked topic 4 days ago