Today we will be having a onsite network test during the TestNet (Dutch test association) evening. In my previous post I described the approach I want to take, and I mentione publishing a column in the Bits & Chips magazine that describes a three step plan for setting up an effective test strategy, based upon persona’s, qualifiers and disqualifiers. What I especially like about the idea it naturally embeds checking (as hygienic tests needed to prove the qualifiers are in place) and testing (aggressive/ creative tests or attacks needed to prove the absence of disqualifiers). But ideas need to be put into practice in order to grow and improve, so tonight I’ll try to put some of it in action.
- @sebrose @Lauren_Schaefer I am in the session, succes! 14 hours ago
- hi Srija, thanks for retweeting it, great! 14 hours ago
- Streaming my Keynote on Built-quality for @TestNetNL https://t.co/AI6IMtKTKT 19 hours ago
- RT @testingref: #Testing news: Keynote on Testnet Spring-event: BIQ! by @DerkJanDeGrood djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/06/15/key… 1 day ago
- RT @testingref: #Testing news: Launching my new book: The waves of Agile by @DerkJanDeGrood djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/06/13/lau… 1 day ago