Today we will be having a onsite network test during the TestNet (Dutch test association) evening. In my previous post I described the approach I want to take, and I mentione publishing a column in the Bits & Chips magazine that describes a three step plan for setting up an effective test strategy, based upon persona’s, qualifiers and disqualifiers. What I especially like about the idea it naturally embeds checking (as hygienic tests needed to prove the qualifiers are in place) and testing (aggressive/ creative tests or attacks needed to prove the absence of disqualifiers). But ideas need to be put into practice in order to grow and improve, so tonight I’ll try to put some of it in action.
- Tutorial on the Agile Testing Days – a brief introduction
- Full Keynote Recording: The Art of Excellence – Adding value as an IT professional
- State of CI/CD – Results of our workshop on continues integration and deployment
- Next gen testers don’t know waterfall
- The 2018 State of Testing Report is out!