Today we will be having a onsite network test during the TestNet (Dutch test association) evening. In my previous post I described the approach I want to take, and I mentione publishing a column in the Bits & Chips magazine that describes a three step plan for setting up an effective test strategy, based upon persona’s, qualifiers and disqualifiers. What I especially like about the idea it naturally embeds checking (as hygienic tests needed to prove the qualifiers are in place) and testing (aggressive/ creative tests or attacks needed to prove the absence of disqualifiers). But ideas need to be put into practice in order to grow and improve, so tonight I’ll try to put some of it in action.
- RT @VALORIPublic: Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop hubs.ly/H07MCnr0 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testmanager #testnet 4 days ago
- RT @esconfs: Why not re-watch @DerkJanDeGrood #webinar 'Creating #Agile #Test Strategies for Larger Enterprises' ow.ly/Jyfc30cCto9 4 days ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Meer uit je testaanpak halen, de context bepaalt de verbeteringen hubs.ly/H07MCy10 by @DerkJanDeGrood #testing 1 week ago
- Do’s and don’ts for the test manager – a testnet workshop djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dos… https://t.co/qO2a06LOJe 2 weeks ago
- Agile way of working at ING Netherlands youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZK… djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/agi… 2 weeks ago