Today we will be having a onsite network test during the TestNet (Dutch test association) evening. In my previous post I described the approach I want to take, and I mentione publishing a column in the Bits & Chips magazine that describes a three step plan for setting up an effective test strategy, based upon persona’s, qualifiers and disqualifiers. What I especially like about the idea it naturally embeds checking (as hygienic tests needed to prove the qualifiers are in place) and testing (aggressive/ creative tests or attacks needed to prove the absence of disqualifiers). But ideas need to be put into practice in order to grow and improve, so tonight I’ll try to put some of it in action.
- Nearly home, Thanks for a great conference, it was good meeting you all #agiletd @AgileTD https://t.co/Q90JiiH1jO 1 day ago
- RT @VALORIPublic: Wil je jouw Business Analyse skills verbeteren? Meld je aan voor de tweedaagse BABOK® training, 18 december en 8 januari… 2 days ago
- RT @RobMeaney: @noahsussman getting a mention at @katrina_tester talk at #AgileTD https://t.co/f1PW0vUTPf 3 days ago
- The automation pyramid upside down: a bug filter, Nice @katrina_tester @AgileTD #agiletd https://t.co/9RZ2hHd8Rd 3 days ago
- @RobMeaney the link once more: djdegrood.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/tas… 3 days ago