Today we will be having a onsite network test during the TestNet (Dutch test association) evening. In my previous post I described the approach I want to take, and I mentione publishing a column in the Bits & Chips magazine that describes a three step plan for setting up an effective test strategy, based upon persona’s, qualifiers and disqualifiers. What I especially like about the idea it naturally embeds checking (as hygienic tests needed to prove the qualifiers are in place) and testing (aggressive/ creative tests or attacks needed to prove the absence of disqualifiers). But ideas need to be put into practice in order to grow and improve, so tonight I’ll try to put some of it in action.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: Check out our tutorial speakers line-up including: @janetgregoryca @lisacrispin @rahul_verma @tariq_king @alex_schl @… 1 month ago
- RT @ard_kramer: On stage at #inflectracon OrangeCrest Consulting B.V. Inflectra Corporation lnkd.in/eBR4F8qt 1 month ago
- RT @OtherDevOpsGene: Watching the Friday morning #InflectraCon keynote with @jefferyepayne talking about food and “What do #DevOps, #DevSec… 1 month ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 1 of the 7 tutorials at #AgileTDUSA in Chicago this June is the one led by @DerkJanDeGrood & @jjcannegieter "TEST MANAGEMEN… 1 month ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: *Tutorial* Did you know there's still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently? Join @DerkJanDeGrood &… 1 month ago