Yesterday Jan Iedema and I gave presentation training for the NGO in the Hague. Normally we provide this training in Dutch (since our book is also in Dutch), but for the occasion we upgraded the slide-pack to English. As we were at it, we extended our story to a wider variance of communication. So rather than giving presentations, we discussed social media strategies, gift-wrapping your message, blogs and facebook communications also. I believed all (including Jan and Me) had a good and stimulating good time.
- I am looking forward it as well! twitter.com/claubs_uy/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @esconfs: What specialism’s should You Adapt to Become a Better Tester? Watch the webinar ... tmi.me/1fkc1s 2 weeks ago
- Scaling Agile Interactive Session djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/sca… 3 weeks ago
- Morning #coffee is made with my vintage tefal today...how do you make your coffee today? https://t.co/G6GgLu2hsV 1 month ago
- Mobile Testing Mindmap djdegrood.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/mob… https://t.co/f9f3T3xcPq 1 month ago