Yesterday Jan Iedema and I gave presentation training for the NGO in the Hague. Normally we provide this training in Dutch (since our book is also in Dutch), but for the occasion we upgraded the slide-pack to English. As we were at it, we extended our story to a wider variance of communication. So rather than giving presentations, we discussed social media strategies, gift-wrapping your message, blogs and facebook communications also. I believed all (including Jan and Me) had a good and stimulating good time.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: Check out our tutorial speakers line-up including: @janetgregoryca @lisacrispin @rahul_verma @tariq_king @alex_schl @… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ard_kramer: On stage at #inflectracon OrangeCrest Consulting B.V. Inflectra Corporation lnkd.in/eBR4F8qt 2 weeks ago
- RT @OtherDevOpsGene: Watching the Friday morning #InflectraCon keynote with @jefferyepayne talking about food and “What do #DevOps, #DevSec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 1 of the 7 tutorials at #AgileTDUSA in Chicago this June is the one led by @DerkJanDeGrood & @jjcannegieter "TEST MANAGEMEN… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: *Tutorial* Did you know there's still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently? Join @DerkJanDeGrood &… 2 weeks ago