“Improvements planned in the retrospective do not stand on their own. What is the ambition of your team and how do you share these?”
That is the main statement of the talk I gave today at the Agile Testing Days held in Potsdam Germany. The talk was about how to get grip on your agile maturity and I shared a tool called the “ambition chart” that is effective to:
- Discus and share the ambition and dreams agile team members have
- Chunk the dream into feasible improvement steps
- Manage expectations with stakeholder and management
- Prioritise improvement suggestions during retrospective
- And make transparent where you are working on as a team and celebrate successes
Many delegate asked me for the slides right after the session, so I share them below. I hope it inspires you to make your own ambition map and apply it in you organisation. Good luck!