For this video, I got my vintage camera from the attic. Removed the dust, charged the old battery and headed for the city of Leiden. I met Bas Baas and talked with him about my book “The waves of Agile”. Bas is VP of Technology for Royal Brill Publishers. He is an experienced Software Development Director with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. He has read the book through the glasses of his current challenge: “How can I benefit from the book in my current organization?” His conclusion: It’s like a onion, it explains the basics, but you can go a level deeper.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: Check out our tutorial speakers line-up including: @janetgregoryca @lisacrispin @rahul_verma @tariq_king @alex_schl @… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ard_kramer: On stage at #inflectracon OrangeCrest Consulting B.V. Inflectra Corporation lnkd.in/eBR4F8qt 2 weeks ago
- RT @OtherDevOpsGene: Watching the Friday morning #InflectraCon keynote with @jefferyepayne talking about food and “What do #DevOps, #DevSec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 1 of the 7 tutorials at #AgileTDUSA in Chicago this June is the one led by @DerkJanDeGrood & @jjcannegieter "TEST MANAGEMEN… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: *Tutorial* Did you know there's still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently? Join @DerkJanDeGrood &… 2 weeks ago