QNation organized a breakfast session in the Copenhagen Aquarium and asked me to introduce my book “The waves of Agile”. We were quite pleased with the large amount of people that signed up for the session. We had a full room as well as a lively and interactive session. I talked about agile transformations, the waves of agile and Built-in Quality. My core message was that the nature of the transformation changes as organization progress on their agile journey and that agile coaches, leaders or quality engineers that understand the waves can contribute to a better value delivery and make an impact. Below you find a few pictures of the session. It was great to see you being involved, to meet some of my local friends and answer your questions afterwards.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: Check out our tutorial speakers line-up including: @janetgregoryca @lisacrispin @rahul_verma @tariq_king @alex_schl @… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ard_kramer: On stage at #inflectracon OrangeCrest Consulting B.V. Inflectra Corporation lnkd.in/eBR4F8qt 2 weeks ago
- RT @OtherDevOpsGene: Watching the Friday morning #InflectraCon keynote with @jefferyepayne talking about food and “What do #DevOps, #DevSec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 1 of the 7 tutorials at #AgileTDUSA in Chicago this June is the one led by @DerkJanDeGrood & @jjcannegieter "TEST MANAGEMEN… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: *Tutorial* Did you know there's still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently? Join @DerkJanDeGrood &… 2 weeks ago