QNation organized a breakfast session in the Copenhagen Aquarium and asked me to introduce my book “The waves of Agile”. We were quite pleased with the large amount of people that signed up for the session. We had a full room as well as a lively and interactive session. I talked about agile transformations, the waves of agile and Built-in Quality. My core message was that the nature of the transformation changes as organization progress on their agile journey and that agile coaches, leaders or quality engineers that understand the waves can contribute to a better value delivery and make an impact. Below you find a few pictures of the session. It was great to see you being involved, to meet some of my local friends and answer your questions afterwards.
- How to make an impact as project manager in an Agile environment djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/11/22/how… 2 weeks ago
- In 2021 I collaborated with Eric de Graaf and Rene van Veldhuijzen on a presentation about test automation. Althoug… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Day 2 of the NIMA Masterclass Agile Marketing djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/10/04/day… 2 months ago
- NIMA Mastercourse Agile Marketing Transformation djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/09/29/nim… 2 months ago
- Back to Basic? – Presentation on the IPMA Day djdegrood.wordpress.com/2022/09/19/bac… 2 months ago