- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Category Archives: DevOps
DevOps teams have to balance their work between three types of tasks. Development, Operational tasks and Improvements. Many DevOps teams (and that includes the PO) are struggling with balancing between the three types of work. Often Ops work uses up … Continue reading
Yesterday we piloted the new DevOpsImprovement game. Many DevOps teams (and that includes the PO) are struggling with balancing between Development work, operational tasks and improvements. Depending on the organisational context and the team members, there often is a focus … Continue reading