- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Tag Archives: Janet Gregory
Have a preview on the keynote line-up in Chicago. More info can be found on the Agile Testing Days USA webpage.
Yesterday I gave a webinar for EuroSTAR conferences. In this webinar I state that while many organisations are reducing their test managers and Test Competence Centres, testing is on the rebound. Quality is embedded in development and testing is responsibility … Continue reading
In response to my previous post, John Stevenson kindly pointed me toward an article by Brittany Hunter, who claims to be a poly-skilled software designer. Does she adopt the T-shape? In her article on the broken comb she explains why this model … Continue reading
Rob Lambert, Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory worked on a great model called the T-shaped tester. Where the horizontal stands for our generic skills and competences. The vertical in the T describes our specialism. In my previous column – G(r)ood testing 16 – … Continue reading
The EuroSTAR conference program is published. The 23rd edition of EuroSTAR will be held in Maastricht, late 2015, and promises to become a great event. I am proud to announce that I signed up with Jan Jaap Cannegieter (SYSQA) to … Continue reading