- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Tag Archives: State of CI/CD
During the QA&Testing Conference Mae Albes took me aside to ask me a few questions. In the interview she asks me about the tutorial I gave on CI/CD. Conclusion: it takes some effort to make CI/CD truly work and there … Continue reading
In 2017, Valori organised three interactive sessions in which the participants and I analysed what is needed for a successful implementation of continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD). Two of these sessions were during the Software Centric Systems Conference … Continue reading