- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Tag Archives: Tastewheel
Today I was approached by a colleague of mine. He had heard in a presentation that he attended that I had done some work on the Coffee taste (or flavor) wheel. He thought it to be an interesting idea and … Continue reading
On 9 June I will providing my Tutorial on Business and stakeholder needs. I’ll introduce a 3 step plan to determine what qualifiers and disqualifies potentially make or break the product. This knowledge is an excellent starting point for your … Continue reading