- DevOpsImprovement Game – Maximise business value without ignoring operational responsibilities
- Keynote speaker on the Agile Testing Days – Woaauw!
- New eBook series on the Digital Transformation
- How to get more out of your User Acceptance Test- Article in AG Connect with Rene Ceelen
- Test management in Agile – Full day tutorial at the TestExpo Denmark
Monthly Archives: April 2016
State of Testing 2016 Report is out now! The report is based upon a survey done by over a 1,000 professionals from 61 countries! A lot is happening in the testing profession, as tea-time with testers state in their mail:” … Continue reading
For my column G(r)ood testing 21: Improving application security, where to start? I interviewed Tim Hemel, co-author of the Framework Secure Software that has been launched by the Secure Software foundation. During the interview we discussed security testing and how testers can … Continue reading