Yesterday I virtually visited Uruguay to give a webinar for TestinUy. In this 30 min webinar I explain why it is important for organisations to trust in the quality of their systems. Built-in quality gives the trust to frequently adapt and release. So all the more reasons to look at how we can achieve BIQ and what levels of BIQ maturity we can recognise. As BIQ ambassador you help the organisations to define effective feedback loops and reduce waste. You can see the full recording of the webinar below.
- @tuxtor @TheDevConf I hope you heard something useful Victor .. 12 hours ago
- RT @tuxtor: The thing about @TheDevConf is that I could broud my view about technology sector. Right now I'm learning about the 3rd wave of… 12 hours ago
- Early morning coffee…. https://t.co/3zuar280dL 3 days ago
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied (As an Agile Coach)- slides of my #AgileTD presentation. @AgileTD… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Product ownership – beyond saying no. A new article in the bits@chips djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/11/23/pro… https://t.co/C8aI4pg50x 4 days ago