Yesterday I virtually visited Uruguay to give a webinar for TestinUy. In this 30 min webinar I explain why it is important for organisations to trust in the quality of their systems. Built-in quality gives the trust to frequently adapt and release. So all the more reasons to look at how we can achieve BIQ and what levels of BIQ maturity we can recognise. As BIQ ambassador you help the organisations to define effective feedback loops and reduce waste. You can see the full recording of the webinar below.
- XP2021 Conference: The changing role of the agile coach - session recording djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/06/18/xp2… 1 day ago
- @sebrose @Lauren_Schaefer I am in the session, succes! 2 days ago
- hi Srija, thanks for retweeting it, great! 2 days ago
- Streaming my Keynote on Built-quality for @TestNetNL https://t.co/AI6IMtKTKT 3 days ago
- RT @testingref: #Testing news: Keynote on Testnet Spring-event: BIQ! by @DerkJanDeGrood djdegrood.wordpress.com/2021/06/15/key… 3 days ago