Where do we go from here? To the Agile Testing Days of course. I am proud to announce that my session is accepted for this year’s conference. During my session “Trends and Future in software testing” I will discuss trends in the testing profession. 5 years ago the Dutch Test Association published a book that described the changes in the testing profession. This month I will host a retrospective workshop together with Ard Kramer, Hans van Loenhout and Andreas Prins, 4 of the original authors. We will judge the predictions we made. On the Agile Testing Days I will share the results of this workshop, discuss the trends in testing and share the opinion of our fellow testers: What do roles do they have now, and what roles do they expect to have in 5 years from now. Join this session if you are sometimes worried about the sustainability of your role, if you want to specialise yourself but wonder what specialisms are a safe bet, if you want to stay ahead of the game and be prepared for the future.
- RT @AgileTDUSA: Check out our tutorial speakers line-up including: @janetgregoryca @lisacrispin @rahul_verma @tariq_king @alex_schl @… 1 month ago
- RT @ard_kramer: On stage at #inflectracon OrangeCrest Consulting B.V. Inflectra Corporation lnkd.in/eBR4F8qt 1 month ago
- RT @OtherDevOpsGene: Watching the Friday morning #InflectraCon keynote with @jefferyepayne talking about food and “What do #DevOps, #DevSec… 1 month ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: 1 of the 7 tutorials at #AgileTDUSA in Chicago this June is the one led by @DerkJanDeGrood & @jjcannegieter "TEST MANAGEMEN… 1 month ago
- RT @AgileTDUSA: *Tutorial* Did you know there's still need for test management in Agile but it is done differently? Join @DerkJanDeGrood &… 1 month ago