Where do we go from here? To the Agile Testing Days of course. I am proud to announce that my session is accepted for this year’s conference. During my session “Trends and Future in software testing” I will discuss trends in the testing profession. 5 years ago the Dutch Test Association published a book that described the changes in the testing profession. This month I will host a retrospective workshop together with Ard Kramer, Hans van Loenhout and Andreas Prins, 4 of the original authors. We will judge the predictions we made. On the Agile Testing Days I will share the results of this workshop, discuss the trends in testing and share the opinion of our fellow testers: What do roles do they have now, and what roles do they expect to have in 5 years from now. Join this session if you are sometimes worried about the sustainability of your role, if you want to specialise yourself but wonder what specialisms are a safe bet, if you want to stay ahead of the game and be prepared for the future.
- Striving for CI/CD at the [SC]2 conference djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/str… 3 days ago
- @deefex : I think you are right. redundant seems much better. Thanks for adressing twitter.com/deefex/status/… 5 days ago
- When a Test Manager Makes a Difference djdegrood.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/whe… https://t.co/0FCxOaK8Pf 5 days ago
- RT @AgileTD: Be ready for the future with the session of @DerkJanDeGrood about "Trends & future in software Testing" in #AgileTD https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @esconfs: Why Waterfall in Name Only can work for some teams by @DerkJanDeGrood ow.ly/zrGs30dompW #agile #testing 1 week ago